Friday, November 29, 2013

Drawn to Cats

I've always been drawn to cats.  Even though as a child my brothers and I had just about every kind of creature kept as companions by people and I loved them all, cats were always my favorite.

It should be no surprise that cats keep cropping up in my artwork.  :)   While my hand is on the mend, I thought I would post some of my catty subject matter for you.

I did warn that this blog would feature cats at times, well this time it's art AND cats!


Okay, I didn't DRAW this one but I snapped the pic & added the quote. 
Couldn't resist showing off my beautiful 12 year old girl Pandora!


Watercolor pencil and various media.

My interpretation of the Cheshire cat done for an Alice In Wonderland Challenge




Watercolor pencil and markers.




A bit of mixed media fun Kitty style!
By the way, in case you didn't get it from the piece, an "ailurophile" is someone who loves cats! LOL


Pencil drawing of a tom cat, done late one night.

Mixed media banner done for a challenge.
That's probably enough of my art to foist off....uh...share with y'all today.

Please (pretty please) leave comments or your thoughts on any of them!  

Smiles and Purrs!
Kitty!




No comments:

Post a Comment