Saturday, February 1, 2014

Do What You Love



 "Do what you love, love what you do."

Some people may think   "But I can't afford to do what I love when it comes to my job because I work for one reason -- to support myself and my family."

Even though I suspect this is true for a lot of us, it's still important to remember to make time for yourself and for the acivities that bring you joy.

So, if it's not possible to spend the majority of your day painting, shooting hoops, playing guitar, baking cupcakes or kicking arse in Call of Duty, try to set aside a portion of your day to play.

Playing or doing what you love -- even for just a tiny fraction of every twenty-four hours --- is good for your mental and physical health.    Taking care of yourself makes you more able to carry out the tasks that you need to do and better able to take care of the people around you.








Smiles and Purrs!
Kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment